1. What is 'My Dashboard? How do I update my information?
It is easy to update your F2DF account and view your orders any time through 'My Dashboard’. 'My Dashboard allows you complete control over your transactions on F2DF.com
• Manage/edit your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids
• Change your password
• Track the status of your orders
Place Buy/sell needs according to your requirements and give/take things on rent
Personalize your news section by picking topics related to your liking.
2. How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your order has been placed by you or an authorized agent then you will get one mail mentioning order no. After receiving your order seller or F2DF begins processing it. You will also be notified when the seller or F2DF ships the item(s) to you. Shipping details will be provided with the respective tracking number(s) by mail after dispatching materials to you.
3. Can I order a product that is 'Out of Stock'?
Unfortunately, products listed as 'Out of Stock' are not available for sale.
4. Why do I see different prices for the same product?
A product could be listed at different prices. There could be sellers offering you the same product but at a different price. That is the nature of the F2DF marketplace, where different sellers compete for your order and by that way buyer get maximum benefits on F2DF. This could also be possible through bulk buying or selling offers wherein bulk orders generate win win situation for both buyer and seller. This is the reason we encourage you to post buy or sell leads on F2DF platform.
5. Is it necessary to have an account to shop on F2DF?
You can shop on F2DF without an online account. But you have to give all detail when you place an order online. It is recommended that you create one account. By creating your own F2DF account, you can enjoy a personalized shopping experience, including recommendations and benefits of valuable schemes.
6. How do I pay for an F2DF purchase?
F2DF offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that F2DF's trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
You may use Internet Banking and Cash on Delivery to make your purchase. F2DF also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards in India.
7. Are there any hidden charges (Octroi or Sales Tax) when I make a purchase on F2DF?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on F2DF. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
8. What is Cash on Delivery?
9. How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India.
Credit cards; we accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password.
Debit cards; we accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
10. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on F2DF?
Your online transaction on F2DF is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. F2DF’s online payment partner uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on F2DF are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
11. What steps does F2DF take to prevent card fraud?
F2DF realizes the importance of strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine cardholder. We apologies for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
12. What is a 3D Secure password?
The 3D Secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing banks under the 'Verified by VISA' and 'Mastercard SecureCode' services, respectively.
The 3D Secure password adds an additional layer of security through identity verification for your online credit/debit card transactions. This password, which is created by you, is known only to you. This ensures that only you can use your card for online purchases.
13. Can I use my bank's Internet Banking feature to make a payment?
Yes. F2DF offers you the convenience of using your bank's Internet Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this, you can directly transfer funds from your bank account while conducting a highly secure transaction.
14. Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on F2DF through my mobile?
Yes, you can make credit card payments through the F2DF mobile site and application. F2DF uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.
15. How do I place a Cash on Delivery (COD) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by cash on delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment. Terms & Conditions
16. How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can review the status of your orders and other related information in the 'My Dashboard section In Dashboard p)age, click on the 'My Orders' link to view the status of all your order.
17. What do the different order status mean?
18. When and how can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order before it reaches the 'Shipped' state. To cancel, please press the delete icon on my order page.
19.What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller. But you need not worry about delivery charges as it is already included in product Price.
20. Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc) on items sold by sellers?
No. There are zero hidden charges when you make a purchase on F2DF. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
21. What is the estimated delivery?
We ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time is dependent on the following factors
1. The Seller offering the product.
2. Product's availability with the Seller.
3. The destination to which you want the order shipped and the geographical location of the Seller.
22. Why does the estimated delivery time vary from seller to seller?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination, and the courier partner's time to deliver in your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
23. Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
• If the Seller ships to your location
• Legal restrictions, if any, on shipping particular products to your location
• The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
24. I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
Returns are easy. Contact us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return. In case the pick-up cannot be arranged through F2DF, you can return the item through a third-party courier service. Return fees are borne by the Seller.
25. Does F2DF deliver internationally?
As of now, F2DF doesn't deliver items internationally
26. How does the delivery process work?
All deliveries are scheduled through reputed couriers, delivery partners or Indian post. You will be informed when the seller ships your consignment and will also be provided a tracking number. Sellers generally ship through reputed courier or Indian post. During checkout, you will be prompted to provide your location's pin code in order to ensure that the seller does indeed deliver to you.
27. How are items packaged?
Products sold by sellers follow standard packing procedures. Sellers are rated on packaging quality and affects overall seller rating.
28. Are in-transit products insured?
Only a few costly materials are insured against theft and damages incurred during transit.
29. How can I track the delivery of my order?
All items sold by sellers on F2DF are delivered through reputed courier partners or Indian post. You will be provided a Tracking ID for your order by the respective courier service provider or Indian post through our website.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS:
1. What is F2DF's Friendly Returns policy?
At F2DF, we understand how much you value your every purchase. And we are committed to satisfying you with our services. Therefore, in the rare event that you are not fully satisfied with what you ordered, just return it to us. You can conveniently initiate the return online. We will ensure you get a resolution as quickly as possible. Or You can cancel your order online if your order status does not change from 'Pending' to 'Shipped'.
We assure you that all materials sold on F2DF are reliable and genuine. In case the material you received is 'Low quality' or 'Not as Described', our Friendly Returns policy has got you covered.
A possible resolution could be Replacement or Refund in case we are unable to provide a Replacement. The buyer has to contact us in 7 days for replacement or return of material.
2. When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns
Write to us at info@F2DF.com in case you want to raise a dispute. F2DF looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from F2DF for settling the dispute.
• Return request is made outside the specified time frame
• Any materials that have been used.
• Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
• Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing.
3. Can I return/cancel one product out of many products ordered?
Yes, We give unique order no for every product so one can return/cancel any one order out of many orders.
4. When are Refunds provided?
We work to provide the most hassle-free shopping. You are covered and your money safe.
Refunds are issued when
• Seller cannot provide a replacement.
• If any dispute, when a dispute has been ruled in your favor.
5. I have changed my mind and would like to retain the product. What do I do?
Please call us to cancel your return request and we will do the needful. In case the replacement is already dispatched, you can reject the replacement item when it is delivered to you.
6. How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped.
In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
**In order to cancel an item in your order:
• Log into your F2DF account and go to the 'My Orders' page
• Identify the order you want to cancel and click on the corresponding 'Delete' icon.
• Refresh my order page you will find “Deleted ”status for particular that order.
7. How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
8. Does F2DF have climate updates?
We are working on it.
9. Does F2DF provide updates at each crop stage?
Yes, we provide online to offline support that includes In-App chat support, and advance call support, SMS, WhatsApp, and expert support at each stage of your crop.
After you log in with your mobile number and password you can go to the Dashboard screen and create an order under buying tab. You can select your requirements like quantity, quality, location price, and Start date and end date of the trade.
After you log in with your mobile number and password you can go to the Dashboard screen and create an order under the selling tab. You can select the quantity of your commodity, quality, location, price, and duration of the trade.